Turn your photos and digital images into stitched treasures!
I love nothing more than to capture moments in time with my camera, manipulate those photos, and then print them onto fabric to create digital art cloth. I then stitch and embellish these fabric images to create my own unique textile art.
Learn how to print your own photos and images onto fabric and have them turn out perfect every time! Fabric prints can be incorporated into memory quilts, textile and quilt art, wearable art, photo quilts, and mixed media art – your creative options are endless.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone wanting to learn the basics of printing your own images, photos or digital designs onto fabric.
What you’ll learn
Use your own images and photos, or choose images from the included resource library, and learn the basics of printing them onto fabric using a standard home inkjet printer. Learn how to touch up photos to remove scratches, spots or other imperfections using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, and learn how to resize images and photos in preparation for printing. If you don’t use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, you can you use own preferred photo editing software. Also discover the best types of fabric to print on, how to make your fabric prints permanent and washable, and how to get the best possible color quality. Plus lots more helpful information, resources and tips.
Workshop materials include
- The Inked Cloth eBook – a downloadable pdf eBook containing all the step-by-step instructions included in this class
- 30 minutes of video training showing you how to prepare your fabric sheets and how to print on them
- Quick Start Guide
- Step-by-step tutorials:
- How to Make Fabric Sheets Using Bubble Jet Set
- How to Print on Small Pieces of Fabric
- Photo & Image Quality
- How to Get Better Color Quality
- How to Prevent Paper Jams
- Free projects designed by me so you can practice your printing (and sewing) skills
- Spread Your Wings Notebook Project
- Soul Whispers Pendant Project
- Resource library of copyright-free images that you can download and use
- 24/7 access to the online classroom so you can work at your own pace
This class is available for viewing on Skillshare
Get a free trial of Premium Membership!
Enjoy not only my classes, but all classes available on Skillshare
when you sign up for a free trial using this special link.