Learn to Create Beautiful PhotoArt using Photoshop
New for June
Learn as you Create
Once you sign up you’ll have access to a free bonus video How to work with Textures, a free mini-set of textures, the current month’s tutorial and bonus content which you can find listed here.
Then every month …
- A new video tutorial demonstrating a project or technique that can be used to create beautiful PhotoArt
- a complete set of project files including the PSD file, so you can download and follow along to get the exact same result as I do
- a downloadable transcript of the video with timestamps
- a new set of high resolution, hand-made, fine art digital textures that you can use as part of your digital artwork
- a surprise digital bonus every month
- a private Facebook group to share and discuss
If purchased individually, all these goodies will cost you $30-$40 every month.
How it Works
Please read the FAQs so you understand what happens when you sign up for the club.
The online classroom is open 24/7 so you can log in whenever it suits you to view the videos and download the files.
What you will Need
The video tutorials will be presented using Photoshop CC.
If you use Photoshop Elements, I will be including notations that explain any differences in technique between the two programs so if you’re confident using Photoshop Elements, you should have no problems following along with the tutorials.
Adobe offers Photoshop as part of the monthly Creative Cloud Photography plan for only $9.99/month. This price also includes Lightroom and a swag of free mobile apps. You can find more details here on the Adobe website.
Already a Member?
Still have Questions?
If you’d prefer to purchase the tutorials individually
You can find the listings here
Please note: Texture sets and freebies are not included with individual purchases.
They are exclusive for club members when purchased as part of the
Yearly and Monthly Subscriptions.