Everyone has a story to tell, and creative journaling gives you the opportunity to tell your story in a completely unique way
Join me in my studio as we explore
creative art’n’soul journaling
and learn to tell our stories in a whole new and different way
Journals can be used in many different ways
They can tell a visual story, or be used as a meditative or creative practice.
They create a safe space for healing, and a way to explore and understand ourselves and our world a little better.
They can even be used as a process for making positive changes in our lives.
Journaling gives you a way to discover the answers to the questions that lie deep within.
Journaling is a powerful way to connect with your soul
sometimes you don’t need many words to express yourself
sometimes you don’t need any words at all
Creative Art’n’Soul Journaling offers you a space to explore techniques for making beautiful journals,
as well as processes for using them.
Discover how to create your own symbolic language that will allow you to express yourself in a visual way that only you can understand.
During each workshop I’ll be sharing my tips and techniques for making all types of journals, as well as ideas and processes for using them. It’s my hope that along the way you’ll discover just how rewarding creative journaling can be, as a way for telling and sharing stories, for personal healing, or simply for the sheer joy of making beautiful art books.
Join me for one full year of creative journaling
When you sign up, you have access to all current and upcoming video workshops
Each month …
- a video demonstrating techniques and processes for making and using creative journals approx 30 minutes – videos are professionally edited and scripted to ensure the best possible quality of information, and are available for viewing online. You can find viewing requirements here in the FAQs
- A set of 12 printable pages, papers and other types of journaling ephemera that you can download and use in your creative journals
- Additional inspiration, free projects and tutorials, and journaling techniques on my blog
- 24/7 access to the online classroom
- Teacher support, inspiration and sharing, via the Creative Art’n’Soul Facebook Group
Supplies vary from month to month depending on the project, however a complete supply list is included with each video workshop. In the meantime you can find a list of the supplies that I use here.
Current Video Workshops
7 hours of creative journal-making videos
Plus! Free Monthly Printables
Register now and get immediate access to the classroom
Payments are handled via Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account when paying by credit card; you can simply use the guest checkout.
After payment, please check your inbox for an email with a link so you can register to access the workshop.
After payment, please check your inbox for an email with a link so you can log into the online classroom where you’ll find your workshop.
If you experience any problems
Please email me (Mon-Fri)
Payment includes 1 full year of Video Workshops
Nov 2018 – Oct 2019